Thursday, March 6, 2014

HOW TO: Tight Beachy Waves | LET GET SPRING READY

Hey my love bugs! I'm here with another demonstration video from Remington. Let me just say, I am loving these 3 in one Curling Wand. I know many of you out there are just like me, wanting to try out Nume 6 in 1 curling wand, but they are so expensive. So I said why not share with you guys these amazing wand and curling attachments and show you guys the amazing results and quality by it still being in the affordable inexpensive range. I really love the Conical Wand attachment, the way the curls go from bigger and gradually gets smaller looks so beautiful. I hope you all enjoy this tutorial. I always enjoy your feedback and my chats with you guys. So comment down below and while you at it FOLLOW ME! Enjoy my beautiful friends xoxo, Gen


Items Shown in Video:

Extra Long Curling Iron HERE      Ultimate Stylist Tear Drop HERE        Conical Wand Attachment HERE                                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment