Monday, June 23, 2014

DIY Room Decor ☼ Summer Inspired + Tips (How To Get Organized)

Hey Gensters! OMGGG this is my first officially getting down and girly DIY! I'm so excited to share my beautiful recreations with you guys. I had a blast filming, decorating my room while bringing you guys along. I created 5 DIY's in total but only captured 3 on camera because I didn't know how the other two would turn out but they turned out simply amazing. Let me know what you gensters think? Are you guys arts and crafts people? Do you enjoy watching DIY's!? Be sure to let me know so I can do more for you guys. If you guys recreate this look be sure to #DIYwithGen and if your entering the giveaway GOOD LUCK! xoxo



DIY MASON JARS

What you will need:



 Step 1:

Paint your mason jar with one or two coats, depending how light or fully coated you want your jar to appear.

Step 2:

Spray paint and or add decorative stickers or quotes to the jar.

Step 3:

Add a cute ribbon to extenuate the decor.

Step 4:

Fill your jar with marbles are confetti and add your favorite yummy pops or makeup brushes



DIY DECORATIVE FRAME



What you will need:


Step 1:

Pull up the hendges and remove the cardboard and paper. (paper isn't needed)

Step 2:

Spray paint the frame and cardboard.

Step 3:

Decorate the frame by adding stickers, qoutes and or thread




No comments:

Post a Comment