Thursday, February 13, 2014

Romantic Valentine | Valentine's Day Hair Makeup & Outfit

Hey Gensters! Valentines Day is right around the corner and I prepared you lovlies with another look, but this time this is a soft romantic look. Perfect look for a date, daytime or nighttime! Simple, romantic and flirty. What are you plans? I am not sure what Mannie and I are doing, but after all these years it doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that I am with him and spending another beautiful day with him. Valentine's Day is about spreading love, not only should you show love and go above and beyond to prove to the persn you love that you love them, but every day you should be reminding them why they are in your life. As you guys know my previous tutorial was more of a Sexy Valentine Look, so in today's video, I show you how to get this soft natural wearable look, that your significant other would love. The eyes are too overwhelming, but the lips demands control. I hope you all enjoy this tutorial. I love you guys so much. xoxo




SEEN ON ME:

200g  24" Irresitatble Me Clip In Hair Extensions
Necklace: Accessory Gardin
Flower Headband: J Flower Child

WHAT'S ON MY FACE:

EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation F400 (Highlight
EX1 Invisiwear Liquid Foundation  F500 (Full Face)
EX1 Cosmetics Invisiwear Compact Power P200 (Set Foundation & Highlight

WHAT'S ON MY EYES & LIPS:

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo "Promagrant Punk
Pink Caramel Lip Gloss " Popsicle"



'











SHOP THE LOOK:





No comments:

Post a Comment