Monday, April 14, 2014

Gen's Closet • Heel Collection | @beautybygenecia

Hey Gensters! I thought I film something different today so I decided to show you guys my heel collection. Just last year I had one pair of heel to my name. I know right! Now my collection has grown from 1 to over 50 pairs. I only feature 20 of my favorite heels so the video wont be overly long. I featured my favorite afforable websites such as Ami ClubWear (which I have a 40% off all orders code using "Gen40" Justfab and Chanel Amber. I hope you all enjoy this video. Comment below which one was your favorite!


CLICK HERE TO SHOP



Get these black velvet chained heels 40% off with the code: Gen40 HERE

 Get this taupe chained link heels 40% off with the code: Gen40 HERE

 Get these nude pumps 40% off with the code: Gen40 HERE









No comments:

Post a Comment