Friday, April 25, 2014

Get Ready With Me: OOTD • "Street Style w/ Edge"

Hey Genster's! Watch as you Get Ready With Me: Street Style Edition. I'm walking the streets with this street style with edge look, complimenting with spring edgy trends and what's in. 



To start the outfit off I am wearing this White Black Hooded Faux Leather Dress and since it was a tad bit chilly and I was going for that edgy vibe, I threw on a pair of faux leather leggings to compliment my sleeves on the dress. You can never have too much faux leather. Am I right? To complete the final stage of the look I added this Olive Sneakers which I must say is comfortable and the quality is AMAZE-BEANS just saying by the price of it. Any ways, to give it that full on edgy trend. Throw on a statment necklace. It can either be spikes or geometric styles that will seal the deal for that edgy vibe. Then throw on tons of rings and coordinated color scheme for bracelets and your READY TO ROCK THE STREETS!

Shop to get these items:

                                        CLICK HERE                          CLICK HERE                                     














No comments:

Post a Comment