Friday, February 20, 2015

BIG HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!



Hi Genster's I am so happy to announce that I have my own Lipstick Line! LIKE WHATTTT? Please pinch me because this can't be real. I am so honored that this opportunity has been presented to me and more importantly thankful that you guys made it happen. You guys continuous support and feedback that has helped me grow over the years has shaped me into the woman I am today. I would have never thought I would have anything to call my own, I never knew how far this journey would take me. I am very anxious to see how this will turn out, yes I am little scared, what If no one purchases it. But then I realize everything happens for a reason. I just have to go where life takes me. I hope all support me though this new journey of mines. I couldn't have done this without any of my viewers, supporters, MY GENSTERS! Be grateful, be thankful because the universe rewards great people like you. 
xoxo - Genecia

My lipstick is sold exclusively at http://reelstyle.co/community/creator/beautybygenecia








No comments:

Post a Comment